Pointless...


It's Christmas break... so, you'd assume everything would be great.

Naw......!! My macbook cord overheated, I have no money..... because I pay for an apartment I don't live in. Also I fell into a bathtub and gave myself a concussion and a few bruised ribs. OH.. then this morning I go to have a shower.. eh, the water is turned off. So, fantastic.. I'm just sitting here there is a big whole in the wall because we took the window out, naturally. - but, really it's winter. Why are we doing this now? I think I was better off walking outside with my ice cream.

On another note.... one of my best friends will be home in less then 24 hours. - it's basically just a waiting game; since I have no cell phone at the moment! I've been staring at this old old Dell laptop.. waiting.. like I said. To pass this time I've been sending e-mails.. which is going to bring us to a whole other subject.

Actually, you know what.. I just backspaced a ton of words... this blog doesn't fit what I was about to ramble about next. This was just great, wasn't it? Whatev, I posted a cool photo.

Goodbye.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply