Where's My Head?




How to start, how to start..

I made a vow... or more like a promise. - to write my blog religiously. I've obviously broken that one. I was just asking myself why I have two blogs. one I have yet to post in. Was I planning on trying to make myself sound compellingly interesting in one? And just be completely ridiculous in the other?.... Y'know it doesn't matter. I'm only writing to myself.

Today was one of those days.... I was awoken my the whining of by twin sister. 7am. I sat up, yelled at her to grow up. She made her way to her room - where she will be all day; sleeping. I can't say much... I've been in front of a television all day. Except for when I got up to eat two fried egg breakfast sandwiches. My life doesn't get much more exciting then this. I'm living in a small town where I strive to be me... express myself. And now I think I've given up. I'm the girl who wants to do so much. but, does little. - or in my case; nothing.


I have an impeccable amount of dreams. - not one have I accomplished. Hell, my nineteen birthday is in 11 days.. and guess what? I'll probably be home. I'm not supposed to be here, be here in life. I know I was meant to do something more then this. I need a City.

Where is my motivation?




note; I did do one thing I'm proud of.. I painted an elephant on my floor.



This entry was posted in ,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply